Since 2000, the META Foundation has awarded more than $450,000 in college scholarships to Latinx scholars. META also provides its scholars with mentors at their colleges and universities as well as summer educational workshops.
Join us November 10th, 2018 on the Crystal Springs Trail in Griffith Park at 7:30 a.m. for a 5K or 10K walk or run to raise money for META scholars!
When You Join Our Team You Get:
- A META T-Shirt to show your support for the cause.
- A Small Green Door Team bandana so we can hit the trail in style.
- Free breakfast tacos when you're done with the walk or run.
How to Help:
- Head over to our Team Page.
- Hit the button that says "Register to Walk/Run."
- If you can't make the event but want to donate to the cause, you can make a recurring or one-time donation by hitting the button that says "Join This Team."
Not only do you get all these goodies, but you also get to help some of the best and brightest Latinx students in California get an education they otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford!