We’ve been mixing cocktails here at Small Green Door. Check out the recipe and photography we put together for one of our clients, Tossware.
MAPLE BOURBON CIDER
3 ounces bourbon whiskey
6 ounces sparkling apple cider
1 ounce maple syrup
1 ounce lemon juice
Cinammon and sugar mix
1. Start by rimming your two Tossware 12oz jr. tumblers with cinnamon and sugar. Mix equal parts on a small plate. Rub a lemon wedge around the edge of the tumblers and dip them in the plate. Place a few large ice cubes in the tumblers and set them aside.
2. Add the bourbon whiskey, apple cider, maple syrup, and lemon juice to a large shaker. Fill the rest of the way with ice. Add a dash of cayenne pepper.
3. Give it a good shake and strain half into each tumbler over the fresh ice.
4. Garnish the Tossware tumblers with an apple wedge and cinnamon stick.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!